Friday, May 16, 2008

I have a job!!!


Finally!!! I was just hired as a lifeguard at the Meadowview Community pool . . . pretty stoked on that. Good pay for doin nothing all day. heeeeeeck yessss! =] haha, but I'm kinda scared, too . . . for one Kim and my new boss said the be careful since the boys are gonna pick on me since I'm: "New and pretty" (I quote) so that's gonna be a bummer. haha. And also alot of these kids are not Christian nor do they have any moral values . . . and when I was around last year I got alot of grief for my belief. So I'm a little worried now about standing up for my faith, but I believe with God's help, He'll keep me strong and won't let me fall into the temptation put out there by worldly kids. I love my Jesus!! =]

4 comments:

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

hah random picture for what you talked about:] lol. =] i love this pic. and you!

Kellay Nicole said...

ehh, you'll live. ;-]
it was the only beachish water picture i could find . . . plus i LOVE IT. hehe.

INZANE said...

lol well good luck w/ the whole "young pretty girl" thingy lol

Kellay Nicole said...

shut up Austen! haha. =]