Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I love Summer

Yeaaahhhh, k, so I haven't been on here in FOREVVERRRRR, but oh well.
Um . . .let's see. I basically have nothing interesting to talk about . . wait . . . nope.
K so we went to the beach on Saturday for Jessie Harrell's birthday party aaannddd I got INSANELY sun burnt. Curse the Irish!!! =/ Annnyway . . then we went again on Sunday. Hilarious. =] So Ryan and I played the license plate game the WHOLE day . . . basically I won. ;-] But yeahh, so we were walking in the parking lot to the pier, and there was a car without a license plate so I was about to hit him, when he told me I couldn't because there might be one on the front! Sooo . . . I started walking waaay faster to see the front of the car . . . NO LICENSE PLATE! So I spun around to hit Ryan, and (imagine this) I slipped and fell REALLY hard. hahaha, so I'm just sitting in the middle of the parking lot laughing, then I realize that these two really cute guys are sitting in their car DYYYYYING of laughter watching me. CRAAAPPP!!!! hahaha. But yeahh, that was pretty entertaining.
Then ya know how Emily and I WILL NOT walk on trap doors?? well . . . we were on the pier and I was about to walk over one . . . so I tried to get Ryan to move over without drawing too much attention, but he realized what I was doing and totally shoved me onto the trap door, so I screamed and planted both feet on either side of the trap door and then fell over. hahaha, people were looking at us really weird. that was hilarious, though. =] Ooohhh, goood times at the beach. haha. I love summer. =]

2 comments:

INZANE said...

LOL! that is amazing! seriously i wouldve been dying 2 if i saw u do that ahaha! and wow about the 2 cute guys lol!

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

it's not summer yet you idiot. hah. =] but man that was hilarious. hehe.