Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm back

It has been over two years since my last post. So many things have changed I don't even know where to start! Well, first off, I no longer live with my family. I'm a big girl now? :) I took a job as a live-in nanny, and we live in Forest Falls, just a few miles up the road from Forest Home, the christian camp I grew up attending every summer. I actually had the pleasure of working as a lifeguard at Forest Home this past summer, which is where I met Josie and Jarrell, the parents of the children I watch every day:)
So as my initial reintroduction to blogging, I will keep this short: I'll be 19 years old in a week, I'm not going to school yet, but working. I don't exactly know what God wants to do with my life, but I'm searching. I will try to update this blog on a more regular basis, as a way of sharing my new life. au revoir

No comments: