Friday, August 15, 2008

PT

Blech. Physical Therapy is the worst. They have this awesome ice machine that puts pressure on your knee and ices it down real well, then kinda squeezes the gross fluid so it goes away . . . doesn't hurt, it just feels weird. and VERY cold! lol. But bending is the absolute worst. I wanted to cry, but there were people there, so of course i couldn't. lol. Buut yeahh. The PT guy is super funny, and what's really weird is he says everything the Klein boys say. Like "not gonna lie; nice!" etc. haha. Anyway, I'll be going three times a week for a month, and while I'm there i'll be doing volleyball specific workouts . . . this guy was a pro beach vball player and he's going to bring a ball and pepper with me during the last few weeks! =D I'm so excited. Sooo yeahh, this just goes to show how awesome God is: He gave my family a great doctor to fix my knee, then found a close PT guy to bring me back to strength to play at the school he opened up for me! THANKS LORD!!! =D

2 comments:

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

hah i bet it sucks, :] but i'm glad your getting better. =] yay for the ice machine.

Kellay Nicole said...

haha, yep, my favorite thing! =]

how come nobody talks to me on this thing? what's the point? haha.